- By accessing this website (the “Site”), you acknowledge these terms and conditions of use and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue accessing the Site immediately.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
- The content of the Site is published by Merada Technology Private Limited, also known as Propel (“Propel”).
- There may be times when the Site may be unavailable.
- This Site is only intended to provide you with general information and suggestions. and is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to purchase any security. While we have endeavoured to take care, you understand and agree that any decision based on the information and suggestions through the Site is fully your responsibility and we cannot and will not be held responsible for the information or suggestions through the Site.
- You understand and acknowledge that the investment results you could obtain from investment information and financial insights provided by Propel cannot be guaranteed and that Propel cannot and will not be held responsible.
- You understand and agree that all investments entail a risk of loss and that you may lose money.
- You agree as a User that you are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions, that Propel is only one of many tools you may use as part of a comprehensive investment process. Propel will not be liable for decisions/actions you take or authorise third parties to take on your behalf based on information you receive as a User of Propel or information you otherwise see on our website.
- Information on the Site is not intended to provide legal, accounting, financial or tax advice, and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, and including without limitation implied representations, warranties or conditions of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, durability, availability, timeliness, accuracy, or completeness, all of which are hereby disclaimed by Propel to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We have endeavoured to take care that the material contained on the site is accurate at the time of publication. However, Propel will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the Site, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
- By accessing the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Propel and its agents, suppliers and their respective directors, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions or the use of this Site.
- You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Merada Technology Private Limited has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its shareholders, directors, officers and employees. You agree that you will also not bring any claim personally against the shareholders, directors, officers or employees of Merada Technology Private Limited in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with your use of the Site.
- The contents of the Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorised use or exploitation of such content is strictly prohibited including without limitation, unauthorised downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication of the Site, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
- Other sites accessed by hypertext appearing in the Site may have been independently developed by parties other than Propel. Propel does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained in such other sites.
- Links to other sites should not be taken as Propel’s endorsement or approval of such other sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, viral infection or other destructive/disruptive components on or from such other sites.
- The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of the Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
- No consent or waiver by either party to, or of any breach or default by, the other party in its performance of its obligations under this agreement will be deemed or construed to be a consent to, or a waiver of, a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Karnataka and the laws of India applicable therein, excluding any conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. By accessing the Site, you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the courts located in the City of Bengaluru, Karnataka for any disputes or matters arising from, connected with, or relating to the Site, this agreement or any related matters.
The information being collected by the Site which is owned by Merada Technology Private Limited, having its registered office at 1st Floor, Unit F-5 and F-6, Sampurna Chambers, No 13 Vasavi Temple Street, V V Puram, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Karnataka, 560004.
We ask our clients for no more personal information than necessary.
We limit the access and use of your personal information.
We record clients’ personal information electronically on computer servers to which only authorised persons have access, and only by means of secure passwords. We authorize employees and service providers to have access to clients’ personal information only on a “need to know” basis in order to fulfill their job requirements.
The personal information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- helping us or our service or product partners to make recommendations that best fits you and your needs;
- verifying your identity and other information you have provided to us;
- detecting and preventing fraud and other unauthorised or illegal activities;
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements;
- tailoring your Site and App experience, including making recommendations for Propel products or services;
- improving the Services;
- as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Other ways we collect and use personal information.
Referral Program: If you participate in our referral program (or other “Invite a Friend” features that may be available on our Services), we collect the phone number and/or email address of the individual(s) who you wish to refer to Propel. We use this information to send the recipient a one-time message containing information about the referral program. We do not use the phone number or email addresses submitted in these circumstances for any other purpose without the consent of the recipient to do so. Please ensure that you only submit phone numbers and email addresses of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the message from you.
Marketing Communications: From time to time, we may obtain your consent to send you email, SMS text messages and other communications about Propel products, services, or events that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional email from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each of our email communications. Please note that you will continue to receive email regarding your account and transactions with us. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from any of our marketing communications by contacting us via customer support.
Customer Service/Relationship Manager: If you contact a customer service agent or Relationship Manager with a comment, question or complaint by email, text message, telephone or video chat, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and product and service offerings.
Service or Product Partners: Where you have requested us to contact you for a particular service or product that interests you, our service or product partner may directly seek more information from you to provide advice and/or suggestions of services or products. Such conversations may be recorded for training and for maintaining a record. Such information will be share with us and with service/product companies to make specific offers for you.
Employment: If you inquire about or apply for a job with Propel, you may provide us with certain personal information about yourself (such as that contained in a resume, cover letter, or similar employment-related materials). We use this information for the purpose of processing and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities.
How we collect personal information.
We collect personal information directly from you, the devices you use to access the Services, and third party service providers (for example, our service or product partners or a credit report as part of identity verification or fraud prevention).
We collect and use information about your visit to our website or use our apps.
In general, you can visit our Services without indicating who you are or submitting any personal information. However, we collect and/or maintain the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to the Services and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on the Services. We use this information to help us understand activity and to monitor and improve the Services.
Analytics: We may use third parties, including Google Analytics, to help us gather and analyse information about the areas visited on the Services in order to better understand, evaluate and improve the user experience and the convenience of the Services.
Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. When you provide information from your social media account, we may use this information to personalise your experience on the Services or our applications and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, and to provide you with other products or services you may request.
We implement safeguards to protect personal information.
Propel maintains reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect personal information in our custody and control against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of. We train our employees to keep clients’ personal information strictly private and confidential. We require all of our staff and third party service or product partners to sign our privacy document that obliges them to respect and protect clients’ personal information. We ensure that departing staff understand they remain contractually obliged to respect the privacy of clients’ personal information.
Your online access to certain of your personal information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
We restrict disclosure of personal information.
Service Providers: We may use the information provided by you and send it to our affiliates and other third party service providers who provide various services on our behalf such as investment or insurance products, identity verification, technology, administration, printing, marketing and advertising, hosting, data analysis, legal and accounting.
Business Transactions: We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a prospective or completed merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Propel or as part of a corporate reorganisation or stock sale or other change in corporate control, including for the purpose of determining whether to proceed or continue with such transaction or business relationship.
Securities Regulations: We may share your name, contact information and holdings with issuers of securities that you hold in your account and other persons/companies as required in accordance with securities law. Such issuers may require your personal information in order to deliver financial reports, tax documents and other relevant materials to you or to comply with applicable regulatory obligations.
Legal: Propel and its third party service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to another organisation for the purposes of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable Indian or other law (which may include lawful access requests by Indian or other foreign courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities). We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and to investigate or prevent actual or suspect loss or harm to persons or property.
We expect similar safeguards from our service providers.
Our service providers are given the information they need or which they may subsequently collect directly from you to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorise them to use or disclose such information for their own marketing or other purposes. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third party service providers in India or other jurisdictions. In the event personal information is transferred to the foreign jurisdiction, it will be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and may be disclosed to or accessed by the courts, law enforcement and governmental authorities in accordance with the laws of those jurisdictions.
We use online advertising.
We may provide links to third party websites.
Risk in using the internet.
There is a possibility that any information submitted using internet may be observed and acted upon by a third party while in transit. It is possible that a determined hacker could access your data. Propel takes no responsibility on the risks of using the internet.
Your use of Propel’s Website, and the personal information you provide is at your sole discretion and risk. Propel’s Website and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without warranties of any kind from Propel.
PROPEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO PROPEL’S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Propel DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED:
- REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF PROPEL’S WEBSITE, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION;
- THAT PROPEL’S WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- THAT PROPEL’S WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ELECTRONIC VIRUSES; OR
- REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF OR ACCURACY, QUALITY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY Propel ON ITS WEBSITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Propel’s Website, shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this Agreement. If you choose to rely on such information, you do so solely at your own risk.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PROPEL OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF Propel, CONTENT AND/OR USER INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR UTILITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF OR THROUGH PROPEL OR FOR ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS MADE ON THE BASIS OF SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT PROPEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL PROPEL’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED INR 1000.